• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A ton of my best books...Slabbed, Raw! My last Mega-Sale!

440 posts in this topic

Good evening boardies. I want to let everyone who bought from me in the last sale know that your packages will be shipped on Monday and Tuesday. My wife is helping me get everything together in order for me to start this next sale.

As always, :takeit: will get the book(s). There will be books from all ages in this sale. These are a lot of my best books, but they have to go to make another long term want a possibility.

Buyer pays all actual shipping costs unless the item offered states otherwise.

As always, thank you for buying from me. These boards are truly the best for bringing the lovers of our hobby together.

Scott

Are you selling everything in you registry, Scott?

Sorry for the delay....just had an important phone call I had to take.

Hi Jeff....yes....all of the Caps. I have raw copies of 201, 207 and 212 that are all 9.6-9.8 Manitoba copies. I just never had them slabbed.

Interested in them? :wishluck: Make me an offer on them all through pm brother!!!!

Swamp Thing 1 in CGC 9.4 W

Sig series with both a Wrightson and Wein signature. Awesome book.

No GPA on this as it was purchased from CLink. Paid about 525 for it.

I am going to offer it for 475.00

I will not drop the price any lower on this book, FYI.

SwampThing1.1SigSeries.jpgSwapmThing1.2SigSeries.jpg

House of Mystery 185 in CGC 9.4 W

Adams cover with a cool Williamson story.

This is one of Nik's old books, so I am not looking at GPA on it. I paid him 135 and hate to sell it, but it must go on to someone else now.

I would like 125.00 for it.

125.00 :news: SOLD to drbanner

HouseofMystery185.1.jpg

HouseofMystery185.2.jpg