• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spidermans 5 -38 all Qualified CLOSED

46 posts in this topic

Sorry no insult intended...I will happily retract the comment. Feel free to keep me in mind if you do go the slabbed route on them.

No problem. Just a little fed up; and not at you.

I certainly let you know on the slab route.

To the OP...I would be interested if your pricing was more in line with a Fair or Poor price. Plus, you can't base your prices based on slabbed books. My 2c

Sure you can. I used them as a reference point not a starting point. I never said they were priced the same as the CGC Qualified grade on GPA, I said I thought my prices were fair considering what Qualified grades have sold for in the past.

I'm pretty sure I can spend $20 each and have some graded and more than make up for my slabbing fees when I sell them.

It's been a few years since I had any books slabbed thru the submission service... back then it was in the mid to up $40 range per book to have each Silver Age slabbed.

Has CGC dropped their submission prices? Or are they offering some huge discount on getting books slabbed in quantity now?

Anyway... all the books look like great presentable copies for the budget minded collector... good luck sir.

To the OP...I would be interested if your pricing was more in line with a Fair or Poor price. Plus, you can't base your prices based on slabbed books. My 2c

Sure you can. I used them as a reference point not a starting point. I never said they were priced the same as the CGC Qualified grade on GPA, I said I thought my prices were fair considering what Qualified grades have sold for in the past.

I'm pretty sure I can spend $20 each and have some graded and more than make up for my slabbing fees when I sell them.

It's been a few years since I had any books slabbed thru the submission service... back then it was in the mid to up $40 range per book to have each Silver Age slabbed.

Has CGC dropped their submission prices? Or are they offering some huge discount on getting books slabbed in quantity now?

Anyway... all the books look like great presentable copies for the budget minded collector... good luck sir.

Thanks for the good luck.

Since all my books are valued at less than $150 according to several people here, the Value tier is $23 minus my 20% discount for a price of $18.40 each.

Thanks for the good luck.

Since all my books are valued at less than $150 according to several people here, the Value tier is $23 minus my 20% discount for a price of $18.40 each.

Wow they've changed their pricing a lot. I may have to have some slabbed again. If you slab them, it will definatly showcase their presentabiltiy... but in turn take away the readability. That said, it would be great to keep those on a shelf and just read the trades too. Again best wishes sir.

I'm really sorry about my posts. I was just responding to your question and apologize for misinterpreting your question.

I think interest on comics missing pages is small but given the right price one might buy it.

Again, my apologies.