• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to move this to feebay. Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

12 posts in this topic

:hi:

I thought I would offer this book here first before putting it on feebay.

1st :takeit: in thread wins.

Shipping is included in the US. I will split the shipping overseas or to Canada.

I would prefer paypal but would be happy to accept a check or money order.

Time payments can be arranged if needed. I would just like a 25% deposit.

Thanks for looking.

There are only 2 CGC SS of this book. 1 9.8 and this 9.6. Asking $800.

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

I actually just found one in the original 25 pack of the Regular Red Cover #1 on Friday that a comic book store owner used the 25-pack to hold up other books in a long box and never even knew he had it.

It was half way through the 25 copies.

I figure by my math I have a higher probability to make a straight flush than find this book in the manner in which I did.

It was a nice warehouse find. :whee:

It's mine now. :devil:

Good luck with your books as it's ironic to me I see this thread. ;)

I actually just found one in the original 25 pack of the Regular Red Cover #1 on Friday that a comic book store owner used the 25-pack to hold up other books in a long box and never even knew he had it.

I figure by my math I have a higher probability to make a straight flush than find this book in the manner in which I did.

now that is awesome! I am hoping to score one eventually...

That is very awesome! Congratulations!! Kind of cool that there are still some out there that are undiscovered. I figured that once they were discovered that everyone would check all of their copies to see if they had one.

I almost didn't bother looking through the 25 pack cause I was like.....nah there is no way it would be in there.

What a surprise. :o

Well your book is really cool and you picked a great color to have Mark Bagley sign the book.

That is very awesome! Congratulations!! Kind of cool that there are still some out there that are undiscovered. I figured that once they were discovered that everyone would check all of their copies to see if they had one.

I was thinking about doing a thread in the copper section with the story of how I got it because it's not the biggest book I have ever bought, but for me it was the vollest way way in which I got it.

You think anyone would care to hear the story in the "copper forum?"

BTW I was just mentioning to a friend of mine that even though ASM #300 is the big key obviously for Venom, but if anyone out there is a TRUE Hardcore Venom fan this error Balck Issue is #1 IMO.

Actually this is 2nd one I have found cause when I was 12 I found one while working for my boss at the comic book store.

He sold it of $200.00 back in 1993. I was 13.