• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Con Internationals site crashes AGAIN

24 posts in this topic

Theres some comic nerd rage goin on out there lol

I didn't get my tickets either, but sheesh........ I'm not gonna blow a brain fuse over it. Maybe I'll just go to Emerald Con and see Greggy

Comic Cons face book page

Go to Emerald Con....... or see Greggy ?? ;)

Greggy!!

I hear looking at Greggy directly is like looking at Medusa.. only not as pleasant

Not to mention he is much shorter in person. :acclaim:

Danny

He may have the ability to turn fanboys to stone, but our beloved greggy is not short!! :sumo:

It was actually very convenient to pick up my 2010 badge and purchase my 2011 badge at the same time.

I'm sure the promoters are more than happy to hold your money for a year. ;) Did you get a discount purchasing that far in advance?

It was actually very convenient to pick up my 2010 badge and purchase my 2011 badge at the same time.

I'm sure the promoters are more than happy to hold your money for a year. ;) Did you get a discount purchasing that far in advance?

No discount. I just wanted to get it done because I wanted preview night and didn't want to have to worry about it later. I also made my hotel reservation for 2011 when I checked in for 2010.

No discount. I just wanted to get it done because I wanted preview night and didn't want to have to worry about it later. I also made my hotel reservation for 2011 when I checked in for 2010.

I did the same thing,just saved myself alot of stress. :)

I stay at the Best Western, just under a mile from the convention center. You can't book the convention rate a year early, but the AAA rate is the same as the convention rate.

Heck yeah! My group is staying at the Best Western too. :applause: