• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 Club

612 posts in this topic

Nice PQ on that book, orfew... and nothing wrong with a 4.0 (I'm looking for a nicely presenting mid-grade myself)... congrat's.

Thanks for the positive comments. It was the PQ thay convinced me to buy the book.

Add me to the club. This was the first silver age #1 that I bought. I have been collecting Daredevil since I was about 12 yrs old(40 now). #1 and 2 are in my sig. #2 my dad bought me on my 13 or 14th birthday.

Nice, 7.0 is a sweet grade. Post a pic ASAP.

Will do, thanks! gonna update my signature pics to include my new Xmen1, DD1 and SgtFury1...oh and replace the SC22 6.5 with an 8.5 and hulk 6.0 with 7.0 :cloud9:

Our own Mr. Bedrock gave me a smoking deal at this weekends Dallas ComicCon, so I'm now a member and one of the minor grails has been obtained. :) Page quality could be better, but the price was right; well below GPA.

15585f.jpg

Our own Mr. Bedrock gave me a smoking deal at this weekends Dallas ComicCon, so I'm now a member and one of the minor grails has been obtained. :) Page quality could be better, but the price was right; well below GPA.

2 books to go (#3 & #6) for my 1-20 7.5 or better run. :)

15585f.jpg

Being a big PQ guy myself I do understand the desire for white pages, but that is such a sweet looking book (and at the right price too), I'd be very happy also.

Considering the foxing that I think I see, I'm surprised the PQ isn't off-white; certainly looks that way at the edge.

Congrat's on the great pickup! :applause:

15585f.jpg

It was great to see you there. And a big THANK YOU for the props (thumbs u

Bill Everett is probably my most admired talent from the GA, and I've been enjoying the early Silver Age DD reads, so this is one club that I'm very happy to have joined yesterday.

100_7522.jpg