• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Lee CATWOMAN Statues... Cheap!

5 posts in this topic

I completely blanked on how many of these I had ordered. foreheadslap.gif

Normally I would have spent the last couple months pre-selling them to my customers, but I was pretty much asleep at the wheel. They arrive Wednesday, so now I look to have more than I care to.

Here's the blah-blah-blah:

"Designed by Jim Lee, Sculpted by Jonathan Matthews. Another DC Direct statue designed by fan-favorite "Hush" artist Jim Lee and following 2003's popular BATMAN STATUE! She's the most successful cat-burglar Gotham City has ever known. With the appearance and attitude of a cat, Catwoman always does the opposite of whatever you expect her to do! This CATWOMAN STATUE is a limited edition, hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain statue measuring approximately 9 1/2" tall x 5 3/4" wide x 5" deep and is packaged in a 4-color box. "

pic_lrgcatwomsta.jpg

Retail is $195. I will do these for forumites at $118 plus shipping. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I am also selling them on eBay with a BIN at $121.95 and wherever they sell first they are gone.

Shipping should be $9 to the west coast, $11 to the rest of the US. Normally I don't ship statues internationally, but if we've done business before and you want one exported, let me know...

If you buy two, I'll cover the shipping on the second one... smile.gif

I have at least five or six available, but they will go to whomever orders them first, even if that means gman buys them all and flips them while they are still in transit. smile.gif

Drop me a PM

'House

I completely blanked on how many of these I had ordered. foreheadslap.gif

Normally I would have spent the last couple months pre-selling them to my customers, but I was pretty much asleep at the wheel. They arrive Wednesday, so now I look to have more than I care to.

Here's the blah-blah-blah:

"Designed by Jim Lee, Sculpted by Jonathan Matthews. Another DC Direct statue designed by fan-favorite "Hush" artist Jim Lee and following 2003's popular BATMAN STATUE! She's the most successful cat-burglar Gotham City has ever known. With the appearance and attitude of a cat, Catwoman always does the opposite of whatever you expect her to do! This CATWOMAN STATUE is a limited edition, hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain statue measuring approximately 9 1/2" tall x 5 3/4" wide x 5" deep and is packaged in a 4-color box. "

pic_lrgcatwomsta.jpg

Retail is $195. I will do these for forumites at $118 plus shipping. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I am also selling them on eBay with a BIN at $121.95 and wherever they sell first they are gone.

Shipping should be $9 to the west coast, $11 to the rest of the US. Normally I don't ship statues internationally, but if we've done business before and you want one exported, let me know...

If you buy two, I'll cover the shipping on the second one... smile.gif

I have at least five or six available, but they will go to whomever orders them first, even if that means gman buys them all and flips them while they are still in transit. smile.gif

Drop me a PM

'House

you never responded to my request for the Marvel Photo Journals mad.gif

I must be blacklisted ! confused-smiley-013.gif

you never responded to my request for the Marvel Photo Journals mad.gif

I must be blacklisted ! confused-smiley-013.gif

If it was in the last week, you're not on my "short-shorts" list... I was sick all week and still have a bunch of PMs to answer... Today is my first day back since Monday... foreheadslap.gif