• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con April 30/May 1 2011

180 posts in this topic

JUST ADDED ...................

Neal Adams

Holy *spoonola* That is so freaking great!!!! I don't do SS books, but I may have to with Neal and Joe Kubert!

Whoa, this is turning out to be a killer show!

Toro, do you have a Star Spangled War Stories # 144? Adams pencils with Kubert inks. Great book to get double signed.

JUST ADDED ...................

Neal Adams

Holy *spoonola* That is so freaking great!!!! I don't do SS books, but I may have to with Neal and Joe Kubert!

Whoa, this is turning out to be a killer show!

Toro, do you have a Star Spangled War Stories # 144? Adams pencils with Kubert inks. Great book to get double signed.

Not yet, I'm hoping to get one.

Boston is very nice in the spring, why don't you suggest coming here? Plenty of non-comic things to see and do.

I like Boston. Been there many a time, but she wants to go south (SC) to visit family. hm Sox are in Baltimore that week. hm

:tonofbricks:

Life is really fun sometimes. Guess which week the wife wants to plan a vacation? Go ahead, guess doh!

Sometimes it's healthy for the marriage to have separate vacations. :banana::whee::banana:

But I'm not going to be the one who tries it first. :grin: