• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con April 30/May 1 2011

180 posts in this topic

Has anyone been to this show and how would you rate is this show one of the best. I am interested because I won't be able to attend SDCC but notice Neal Adams and Joe Kubert will be at this showm and have always wanted to visit Boston.

Has anyone been to this show and how would you rate is this show one of the best. I am interested because I won't be able to attend SDCC but notice Neal Adams and Joe Kubert will be at this showm and have always wanted to visit Boston.

I went to one last April and it was great. Keeps getting bigger and the venue continues to grow with the size of the show. I'm hoping things will work out for me to attend this one as well.

Boston Comic Con 2011 - special guest J SCOTT CAMPBELL!

J SCOTT CAMPBELL Added to BCC Guest List!

March 1, 2011 (Boston, MA) - J. Scott Campbell, one of the most popular artists in comics, has graciously accepted an invitation to Boston Comic Con 2011! One of the most requested guests for any convention, we are ecstatic to have the opportunity to bring him to meet his New England fans. Campbell first exploded on the scene in the 90s with his first book, Gen 13. His dynamic storytelling and reputation for illustrating some of the most attractive women in the industry continued wth his follow-up project, Danger Girl. His covers currently grace titles including Spider-Man, Wolverine, GI Joe, and many more! Be sure to catch his panel with fellow cover artists JG Jones, Adam Hughes and Dave Johnson!