• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade Spidey, JIM, Thor, X-Men, DD and even some DC!

83 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 3:

Super Friends 4 9.6 $35

Super Friends 1 9.8 $350

Page 4:

Amazing Spider-Man #166 9.6 $15

Page 5:

Adventure Comics #423 9.2 Don Rosa with Cert $35

Daredevil #168 VF/NM/NM- (Paid NM price for this one and missed the smudge by the R in Elecktra when I bought this one. Also has a micro tear along top edge. $75

Page 6:

X-Men #24 8.5 (9.2 if not for a small tear along top) $70

Adventure #406 8.5 $10

Amazing Spider-Man #200 8.0 $8

Page 7:

Thor #150 8.0 (date stamp)$20

Thor #156 9.2 $60 (The colors on this book are amazing)

Thor #132 9.2/9.4 $70

JIM #107 8.0 (super nice if not for that chip on outer edge) $100

X-Men #9

Picked this up from another boardie at a con. The book has fantastic eye appeal and would be a great filler. I had planned on doing just that until I walked down the next isle and picked up a slabbed copy from Dale Roberts.

rantrant

Looks VF/NM, but has three extra staples and is missing an ad page. I'm on the fence as to if it's been trimmed or not. Think it's just a marvel rough cut.

$30

img_0007.jpg

:takeit:

X-Men #9

Picked this up from another boardie at a con. The book has fantastic eye appeal and would be a great filler. I had planned on doing just that until I walked down the next isle and picked up a slabbed copy from Dale Roberts.

rantrant

Looks VF/NM, but has three extra staples and is missing an ad page. I'm on the fence as to if it's been trimmed or not. Think it's just a marvel rough cut.

$30

img_0007.jpg

WOW! I was just perusing this thread and getting ready to click the :takeit: for this book and sure enough beaumonts' buy pops up...pretty funny...

CONGRATS to buyer/seller! :headbang:

:news:

10% off any raw book or take all the raw for $335

:news:

Page 3:

Super Friends 4 9.6 $35

Super Friends 1 9.8 $350

Page 4:

Page 5:

Adventure Comics #423 9.2 Don Rosa with Cert $35

Daredevil #168 VF/NM/NM- (Paid NM price for this one and missed the smudge by the R in Elecktra when I bought this one. Also has a micro tear along top edge. $75

Page 6:

X-Men #24 8.5 (9.2 if not for a small tear along top) $70

Adventure #406 8.5 $10

Amazing Spider-Man #200 8.0 $8

Page 7:

Thor #150 8.0 (date stamp)$20

Thor #156 9.2 $60 (The colors on this book are amazing)

Thor #132 9.2/9.4 $70

JIM #107 8.0 (super nice if not for that chip on outer edge) $100

X-Men #9

rantrant

$30

img_0007.jpg

WOW! I was just perusing this thread and getting ready to click the :takeit: for this book and sure enough beaumonts' buy pops up...pretty funny...

CONGRATS to buyer/seller! :headbang:

Fyi, the ad page in this issue is a full wrap - one of the few Marvels that has one like this. It is often missing from copies of this issue.