• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Lots-100 long boxes so far and counting!

3 posts in this topic

I've purchased a very impressive collection, which I'm breaking out into lots. I hope to start a salesthread as soon as Monday night but if anyone wants to get a headstart and get dibs on some titles, send me a PM. The collection has most Marvel and DC superhero books from 1964-2008. I'm finding it very slow going counting books and going through boxes, so the thread will be a little scattered to start. I plan on selling the books very cheaply.

Eventually the lots will be part of a revamped Bargain Basement on my new website which launches soon.

Marc

Thanks for the PMs everyone. Got 24 new boxes last night which gets me into the X's but still up to 12 more boxes remaining in the collection that I need to pick up. :) What's nice is there's no duplication so it's very broad. Indies are also available but I have not been picking those up yet and except by request, wouldn't do so until 2011. There may be 40-50 boxes of those.

Sorry for the delay in putting up a thread. I am getting swamped with people coming by instead and then they break up some of the sets I was going to list and I have to start over...

Anyway, I've lined up some help and will get on this soon, even if I have to start with just 500 comics or so. I have just gotten the final Marvel/DC boxes and ended up with something like 112.