• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Checking my Views posted by Tnerb

2 posts in this topic

The windows are drawn and the blinds are shut.

As more and more of my journals reached 100 views I felt accomplished, like I was actually participating on this site. My 30 in 30 experiment allowed for my journals to slip off the recent three a lot quicker than they would have if I kept with the formula I was keeping with. This kept my view count low. I guess this experiment to see if I could do it will now allow me to see if people will go back and read what I have previously written.

Sure some of them were quick, my grammar was atrocious and I might not have gone into depth about things. There were ideas I has that I did not touch on because I wanted to dedicate myself to those ideas and write properly on them. This (short) journal is 29 and with only one more I succeed in what I wanted to do, so thank you all for reading. Thank you for being patient and a special thank you to Lee K for joining the ride for a little bit.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

See more journals by Tnerb