• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars 8

24 posts in this topic

I definitely understand BUT that $10 can save you from making mistakes like buying this book for $25. The differences between the ACTUAL sales that GPA shows and what Overstreet lists as guide can be MONSTROUS on a lot of books.

I dont know how much you spend on comics or how many books you buy, but if it's a decent amount of either, you should definitely consider joining up.

Ah nice one, it's funny some of the eBay auctions don't show up on my searches. I do put it for worldwide but still sometimes they just don't show up. Added to my watch list now now anyway.

If they don't ship to the UK they won't show up. Best to check the listing before bidding.

Ah right that's why. I'm going to contact the seller and ask. I buy a fair amount but I have slowed down a bit. In two weeks I will be able to afford around £50 a week so if you say it might be worth it I will sign up but not at the moment. Maybe less cause of Christmas time coming up.