• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From Rags to Riches! Filled with all kinds of fun books CHEAP LOW to HG C'mon in

133 posts in this topic

X-Men #44 - 1st Appearance of Red Raven in modern age; origin of Iceman and Red Raven

Lots of wear, tape residue, yet another reader!

$3

Also #43

Take it.

Well, alrighty then! (thumbs u

I was just off to bed and my phone (emails forwarded) started going nuts!

Thanks you ever so much kind sir! I will add them to your package and let you know when this thread will be done. I will probably go until Wed morning... it seems the low grade cheapos are a good sell!

I sent you a PM, let me know with regards to it.

Again, thanks!

[font:Comic Sans MS]

What's Left:[/font]

The Shadow (1973) Issues #1 thru 5

Issues 1 - 4 are Kaluta works of art (thumbs u

Again, these are UNDISTRIBUTED copies that are a minimum 9.2 each :cloud9:

Buy the set for a measley $100!

th_ShadowThe192.jpg th_ShadowThe292.jpg th_ShadowThe392.jpg th_ShadowThe492.jpg th_ShadowThe592.jpg

Shazam #1 - Undistributed Copies

9.4 or better

$25 - 1/3rd of Guide! :o

5 @ this price

th_Shazam194.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]

I will be extending the "Deadline"... Now that I have an idea as to what is moving, I will supply the books!

Again, thanks to those who have purchased... be sure to check your boxes for freebies. Tis the season

I will be up in roughly 4 hours to start to post some more low/mid grade goodies! [/font] :gossip:

:popcorn:

:hi:

Well, alrighty then! Seeing as how the lower grade readers were so popular, I think I will start with some of those. Again, keep an eye open because I will be throwing change-ups in there every other book!

I have been asked by a couple of parties to hold off on any ASM and X-Books until a little later in the day. I have no problem with that... lot's of filler here folks!

BRB gotta scan the first batch and make some coffee :idea:

OK... So due to the demand via PM's for the mid/low grade goodness, I will be extending the sale until [font:Arial Black]tomorrow at noon.[/font]

At which time I would [font:Arial Black]NEED TO SETTLE ACCOUNTS AND COLLECT PAYMENTS[/font]. If there is a problem with that, please let me know in advance. Thanks for your understanding... bills don't stop just because work has slowed! :P

So, I will be posting all throughout the rest of the day and well into the wee hours tonight! I do have to step out at some point this afternoon to run an errand, but books a plenty!

First up...

Fear#1 - 1970 Kirby Greatness!

Looking at around a Fine 6.0 on this one

$7 gets this party started!

FEAR1.jpg

Ok, here we finally go!

More from the "CJ" collection!

TTA #101 - Hulk story that leads into the first (Hulk 102) Hulk issue...

Great white pages, no circled "CJ", fairly clean and tight.

$8 takes it home! A nice price, one of the nicer of the TTA's to follow :gossip:

TTA101.jpg

TTA #95 - "GO GO GO Hulk" hm I never knew the Hulk to be a disco dancer!?!?!

Same as usual, beat but complete!

$2 and the Hulk could be dancing all the way to your doorstep! :baiting:

:takeit:

Why thank you kind sir! The freebie is yours as well. Will add them to your short, but hopefully growing pile!

(thumbs u

Why thank you kind sir! The freebie is yours as well. Will add them to your short, but hopefully growing pile!

(thumbs u

Thanks!

(thumbs u

Thanks!

No, thank YOU!

Ok, more to come of a different title.

Also, a curveball is on it's way to the plate... Will it be a hit? Or a strike?

Stay tuned true believers, we shall soon see...

:popcorn:

Sorry, got sidetracked saying goodbye to a very nice ASM book :hi:

Ok, a couple of GA books next.

Here's the first...

The Durango Kid #15 - 1952 Frank Frazetta issue! (worship) Man, they had some WILD looking characters back in the Wild West!

The front cover looks great IMO; a few spine ticks, firmly attached to staples. The back cover has a little issue; small 2/3rds of an inch tear on bottom edge and tanning. The interior pages are not brittle and are an easy White to Off White.

Call it a VG/F - Book has superb eye appeal!

$22 :sumo:

DurangoKid15.jpg

th_DurangoKid15Back.jpg