• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From Rags to Riches! Filled with all kinds of fun books CHEAP LOW to HG C'mon in

133 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black]Hello all,

The new title says it all! Something for everyone (hopefully)! Books will be listed randomly and may be HG Slabs, or low grade readers! Quite possibly everything in between as well... So have a look and don't be shy, buy something![/font] :baiting:

:takeit: rules. PM offers are welcomed.

$10 to ship slabs, $5 for RAW within the US. Elsewhere at cost.

Seeing how it is the end of the month, I will need payment by Tuesday @ 7PM PST. Sorry guys, been a rough month and bills are due!

Here we go...

Offered this book before and there were no takers (shrug) Perhaps this time around it'll sell!

ASM #97 CGC 9.4 White

$250 - 90 day avg. is $263... a steal IMHO!

[font:Arial Black]

***BOOK IS SOLD***[/font][font:Arial Black] It's about time someone snapped this up! It is one of my favorite in the run! Thankfully, I have a few RAW copies that I came across while looking through boxes. I "HOPE" I will be able to obtain another 9.4 or higher, but if not, I believe it has gone to a good home :) Happy Collecting Brothers and Sisters![/font] :headbang::cloud9::headbang:

ASM97CGC94White.jpg

ASM #40

CGC 7.0 OW Pages - Quite frankly the BEST looking 7.0 I have seen to date! Old label, I might even resub if no takers...

$175 :sumo:

[font:Arial Black]

***SOLD!!!***[/font]

What is a "soft hold"? Someone has asked to hold for a period of time to "see" if can raise funds, if not, then available to anyone else who may show interest :)

AmazingSpider-Man40CGC70OW.jpg

Here's an offering that would make an awesome Christmas gift! :baiting:

The Shadow (1973) Issues #1 thru 5

Issues 1 - 4 are Kaluta works of art (thumbs u

Again, these are UNDISTRIBUTED copies that are a minimum 9.2 each :cloud9:

Buy the set for a measley $100!

th_ShadowThe192.jpg th_ShadowThe292.jpg th_ShadowThe392.jpg th_ShadowThe492.jpg th_ShadowThe592.jpg

Ok, I'm guessing nice books at 1/3 of guide isn't cheap enough! hm

Ok, howzabout a couple of cheap Steranko covers???

Hulk Annual #1 - CLASSIC Steranko cover, early Inhumans appearance

Spine split at top and bottom, otherwise intact and complete. Still has nice eye appeal :gossip:

$6.00SOLD to USCMitch! :sumo:

HulkAnnual1.jpg

BTW - I changed the payment "due date" to Tuesday night 7PM PST. Again, sorry folks, but end of the month woes! Storage locker fees for comic books add up! doh!

Ok... Another "Nicer", yet cheap Steranko coming up...

Ok, here's another Steranko then i am off to grab a stack and scan a group of 10... this is an impromptu sales thread! So some scans at the ready would be nice!

S.H.I.E.L.D #1 (1973) - New Steranko Cover :cloud9: , reprints Nick Fury...

VF 8.0

$5SOLD to USCMitch!

SHIELD11973.jpg

Spine split at top and bottom, otherwise intact and complete. Still has nice eye appeal :gossip:

$6.00 :sumo:

HulkAnnual1.jpg

:frustrated: Very nice Grab

HulkAnnual1.jpg

Yeah, if there was more posted that I wanted I was going to snag this. One of the best covers ever. Was curious if Blackbolt could beat the Hulk with a whisper back then :)

Bruce

HulkAnnual1.jpg

Yeah, if there was more posted that I wanted I was going to snag this. One of the best covers ever. Was curious if Blackbolt could beat the Hulk with a whisper back then :)

Bruce

Ditto, instead I posted popcorn. :censored:

Ok, well maybe not ALL Steranko!

Perhaps i might throw a curve ball in there, something like this...

X-Men #56 - Neal Adams, 1st appearance of Havok w/o costume, 1st appearance of the Living Monolith!

VG/F - wear, small (half size dime "CJ" circled on bottom back right corner. This comes from the "I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person who taped my books then decided to take it off 20 years later" collection! doh! Not ALL had tape, like this example.

$17SOLD to USCMitch!

X-Men56.jpg

Ok, well maybe not ALL Steranko!

Perhaps i might throw a curve ball in there, something like this...

X-Men #56 - Neal Adams, 1st appearance of Havok w/o costume, 1st appearance of the Living Monolith!

VG/F - wear, small (half size dime "CJ" circled on bottom back right corner. This comes from the "I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person who taped my books then decided to take it off 20 years later" collection! doh! Not ALL had tape, like this example.

$17

X-Men56.jpg

:takeit:

Incredibly, most of these books from the "CJ Tape Collection" have great white pages... too bad the books weren't as nice as interiors :makepoint:

X-Men #49 - Steranko, 1st Polaris

Beat but complete - the small CJ is there, mostly dirty cover, no rips/tears or anything major. :blahblah:

$8Make it $5!SOLD to PtTuller! takes it!

X-Men49.jpg

X-Men #51 - Steranko

No "CJ" on this one... Man, it's incredible how white the pages are on these... a shame really! Well, at least we know that the OO actually READ his books!

$5SOLD to PtTuller! takes it

X-Men51.jpg