• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite holiday themed comic story?

119 posts in this topic

I figured since it was almost December it would be cool to point out you favorite

holiday themed story.

Mine is Marvel Team-up #1. Even though it wasn't really focused on the Holidays

per say it has a cool story that has a cool holiday wrap-up surprise.

106763.jpg

Spoiler Link! A review for those that need a lil' heads-up on the story...

How cool would it be to have gotten this book as a present have read it Christmas day?...

What is you fav holiday story?

hm

"Silent Night, Deadly Night" by Denny O'Neal and Irv Novick in Batman #239. Also, three Golden Age Batman stories: "The Loneliest Men in the World" from Batman #15, "A Christmas Peril" from Batman #27 and "A Christmas Tale" from Batman #39.

"Silent Night, Deadly Night" by Denny O'Neal and Irv Novick in Batman #239. Also, three Golden Age Batman stories: "The Loneliest Men in the World" from Batman #15, "A Christmas Peril" from Batman #27 and "A Christmas Tale" from Batman #39.

Batman_239.jpg

I'm with you Doiby. This book is my fav :cloud9:

Batman_239.jpg

+1. they had the OA up at the San Francisco Cartoon Art Museum this year. sweet storyteling.

Batman_239.jpg

I remember the first time I read it it was in one of those "3 for a quarter" bags with coverless books. What a great story, and the reprint was awesome too. That bag also contained Green Lantern #89. Great stuff for a seven year old. :luhv:

Lobo Paramilitary X-Mas Special

Batman: The Long Halloween

Feetal's Giz :o I read that bastich last night to get in the mood of the season...nothing beats a shiv fight with Santa :cloud9:

Santa wants a rematch...

106768.jpg

And Crusher Kringle is now the wallpaper for my work computer lol

Feetal's Giz :o I read that bastich last night to get in the mood of the season...nothing beats a shiv fight with Santa :cloud9:

Santa wants a rematch...

106768.jpg

Where's my Ho's at?

:grin:

Batman_239.jpg

I remember the first time I read it it was in one of those "3 for a quarter" bags with coverless books. What a great story, and the reprint was awesome too. That bag also contained Green Lantern #89. Great stuff for a seven year old. :luhv:

I have been wanting to get a BATMAN 15 for years cuz of that story ....."The Lonliest Men in the World" , but the price always exceeded me lol

Santa wants a rematch...

106768.jpg

Where's my Ho's at?

:grin:

:roflmao:

Batman_239.jpg

I have been wanting to get a BATMAN 15 for years cuz of that story ....."The Lonliest Men in the World" , but the price always exceeded me lol

I got one in 1978 with a gift certificate on the day after Christmas from the then local comic store(Comic Investments). It was a Good+, and the price was 35 dollars. I got a Crime Suspense 23 and a Haunt of Fear 24 with what was left on the certificate. Good times. :cloud9: