• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help! Do you know sketch variants with interiors also in pencil?

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'd like to find sketch variants with interiors pages also shot from pencils, in the style of Ultimates 3 #1 market variant or Ultimates 2 #1 sketch edition.

The problem is that very often the sketch variants don't state if interiors pages are also in pencil form, and since these variants are expensive, I can't buy them blindly.

So could you please help me to find other variants in the same line?

Thanks in advance!

Ferran

I think Wolverine (Vol. 2) #51 was black and white interiors to go with the cover, but I'm fairly certain they were inked, not simply pencils. hm

There are a few 'Rough Cut' Marvel editions (Thor Vol. 2 #1, X-Force #102, Avengers Vol. 2 #1) that were only pencils...but they didn't have sketch covers. doh!

Thanks, Pontoon!

Till now, thanks to you I could find the following "rough cut" editions, some of them really interesting:

-Sentry #1 (Romita jr)

-Fantastic four: The End #1 (Alan Davis)

-Thor #1 (Romita jr)

-X-Force #102 (Portacio)

-Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty #1 (Garney)

-Avengers v.3 #1 (Perez)

-Captain America #601 (Colan)

-Ultimates 2 #1 (Hitch)

-Ultimates 3 #1 (Madureira)

@mschmidt: It looks like the Logan black & white edition published the comic in inked form without color:

http://www.playbackstl.com/previews/7189-marvel-comics-0308--black-a-white

Thanks anyway!