• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Over 50 long boxes o' fun to move! Silver~Bronze~Modern & maybe some Golden too!

157 posts in this topic

you're going to need to pick up the pace to list 50 long boxes worth of stuff. i estimate you are about 3 inches, tops, into the first long box unless you sextuple bag and board your books.

You are correct. I won't be able to get to most the boxes until the 12th. I'll be blitzing a bunch more within a few weeks.

I will be posting more this weekend, maybe tomorrow night. I will also be posting some Golden/Atomic age CGC books tomorrow night in the Gold/Silver/Bronze section if anyone is interested.

Batman 607 $1

Batman #613 $3

Batman #615 $3

Batman #616 $3

Batman #617 $3

Batman #619 Tri-fold cover Variant $3

@ $1 off each

:takeit:

^^

I messed up and meant 608-619...but that's on me so...607 is FREE :applause:

For anyone interested I still have 1 book left on my Gold/Silver/Bronze thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4432405&fpart=2

I will post a heads up a little bit before I start this thread up again. Thanks everybody who has bought and looked so far! (thumbs u