• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob's Eclectic eBay Art Auctions - Willard Mullin + 1890s Comic Art

1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I have seven new eBay auctions currently running, with a really strong batch of cool and rare artwork. Included this time around is a wonderful Willard Mullin sports cartoon from 1941, just after the Brooklyn Dodgers lost the World Series to the NY Yankees. Mullin depicts the despondent Dodgers' fans on the Brooklyn Bridge at midnight. An iconic image! Also included is a wonderful "Ding" Darling WWI political cartoon, a rare Feliks Topolski drawing, and an early Rene Bull cartoon illustration. All of the auctions end on Sunday evening, December 5th, beginning at 8:00 pm CST.

And for those interested in pieces available through direct sales, I'm pleased to offer a few reasonably priced drawings by animation legend Ralph Bakshi. You can check them out at my Comic Art Fans page: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=21717

Thanks very much for checking the items out, and take good care.

Best,

Rob

Click here http://qurls.com?i=6996 to see the offerings below:

WILLARD MULLIN Original 1941 World Series Sports Cartoon - Brooklyn Bridge! Dodgers! Yankees!

Rare and Early DING DARLING WWI Political Cartoon - Great Britain & Germany

Wonderful LEO O'MEALIA Original Sports Cartoon - Baseball Opening Day!

FELIKS TOPOLSKI Rare Original Drawing!

Early RENE BULL Drawing of Composer Alfred Smythe - 1892

FRANK NANKIVELL Original Cartoon from PUCK - 1890s

Beautiful Pen & Ink Cartoon by C.J. Taylor - 1890s! PUCK!