• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help the little Lebowskis have a good Xmas

43 posts in this topic

How can you say "No Xmas for you!" to all these faces?

kids-waving.jpg

Four goodies from Dragon Con offered again to start off. I'll hopefully be adding some more books and maybe a few sketches when I get some more time at home.

You guys know how this works. But for all of our new viewers:

Paypal, check, or money order accepted. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be Priority. For the U.S., $8 for 1 slab, $10 for 2+ slabs. $5 for 1-5 raws; $10 for 6+ raws. For Canadian buyers, shipping starts at $10 for First-Class International and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge. Overseas, PM me first. For OA, shipping is $12 for U.S. buyers. For Canada or overseas, I'll work to get you an exact quote.

Batman #497 CGC 9.8 SS

signed by Kelley Jones

$75 SOLD

3d9277da.jpg

True Blood #2 CGC 9.8 SS

signed by Sam Trammell (who plays Sam on the show)

$80

b1b1b36a.jpg

Gears of War #8 CGC 9.9 SS

signed by John DiMaggio (voice of Marcus Phoenix in the game)

$120

ab605b63.jpg

Futurama #40 CGC 9.8 SS

Avengers #23 cover swipe

signed by John DiMaggio (voice of Bender), Billy West (Fry), and Phil LaMarr (Hermes)

$110

e6deb1ec.jpg

How can you say "No Xmas for you!" to all these faces?

kids-waving.jpg

GOOD LORD!!!

Now I know why you don't have time to shave!!!! :o

"Racially, he's pretty cool?"

(thumbs u

Welcome, fellas. I'm going to post a few more before bed. Mostly reruns at low, low prices, but hopefully I can get some new stuff up by the weekend (while working around attending WW Atlanta).