• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

klozd24seven's feedback thread

14 posts in this topic

I've had the good fortune of buying slabbed and raw books from Brad, and I am amazed at the top-quality Copper Age items he can tracks down regularly.

His packaging is one of the best, and he ships rapidly. Definitely a favorite seller!

(worship)

Brad, thank you so much for your assistance in getting my books signed by Tim Vigil and James O'Barr. It means so much to me the care you put into coordinating this fantastic event.

(worship)

1st cameo of The Crow, signed by James O'Barr.

DW10_98_fc.jpg

DW10_98_bc.jpg

Dual-signatures from Tim Vigil and James O'Barr.

CP1_98c_fc.jpg

CP1_98c_bc.jpg

Thanks Brad.

I was looking for Evil Ernie #3 to complete my early Evil Ernie series. I had been watching Ebay for the last 2 months but didn't find anything that i was willing to pay out. I put out a request in the WTB thread and Brad give me an option and a price that i just couldn't turn down and he came through with shinning colors. It was a beautiful comic and he then threw in a freebie comic that made my day.

He's a righteous dude. (thumbs u

Picked up a slabbed Oni Double Feature 12 from me. Oh, and he helped me get some books slabbed.

I also picked up some rockin' modern stuff from him.

His grading's tighter than, well, I can't really say that without incriminating myself. lol