• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nine's Sales ~ closed!

61 posts in this topic

~Rules~

1.) :takeit: wins over all private messages.

2.) I ship priority mail only, therefore $5 shipping on raw books (up to 6), and $10 shipping per 3 slabs. Shipping to Hawaii, Canada, UK, Bolivia, Uruguay, The Soviet Russia, The Nigerian Jungle, or anywhere else will be exact.

3.) Paypal only.

4.) Payment due upon purchase. I'll send you an invoice immediately.

My scanner is currently in shambles so I was forced to use a camera, so please disregard the obvious camera flash in every picture.

Also, I'll only be doing front cover pictures on books, if you need a back cover picture just let me know!

:news: Recap on page 6!

Amazing Spider-Man #210 CGC 9.2 OW/W $18

1st Madame Web

Took me a while to find a copy I liked, you don't see this book pop up too much.

Orange strip on the left is from the camera, it's not on the book or slab.

DSC01292.jpg

NM 98 :popcorn:

I'm taking a smoke break, and then I'll continue listing stuff for most of the day.

The NM 98 is raw, was sold to me in VF/NM condition with some indents on the right front cover. I didn't even notice them until I took it out of the bag. I'll put it up next when I get back inside, it's priced at $30.

New Mutants 98 :news: SOLD!

1st Deadpool

Sold to me as a VF/NM. It's got some indents on the front right cover, not sure how much that would keep the grade down. I was going to slab this, decided to just sell it raw.

DSC01282.jpg

New Mutants 98 $30

1st Deadpool

Sold to me as a VF/NM. It's got some indents on the front right cover, not sure how much that would keep the grade down. I was going to slab this, decided to just sell it raw.

DSC01282.jpg

press it. :gossip:

X-Men #14 $30

1st Sentinels

This was sold to me by a boardie recently as a VG. I personally think it looks quite a bit better than a VG. The bag makes the book look wrinkled in the picture due to it being old, however the book looks great.

DSC01281.jpg