• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nine's Sales ~ closed!

61 posts in this topic

New Mutants 98 $30

1st Deadpool

Sold to me as a VF/NM. It's got some indents on the front right cover, not sure how much that would keep the grade down. I was going to slab this, decided to just sell it raw.

DSC01282.jpg

:takeit: the NM 98 too, i just read that you need some money. :ohnoez:

New Mutants 98 $30

1st Deadpool

Sold to me as a VF/NM. It's got some indents on the front right cover, not sure how much that would keep the grade down. I was going to slab this, decided to just sell it raw.

DSC01282.jpg

:takeit: the NM 98 too, i just read that you need some money. :ohnoez:

^^

Thank you very much!

Yeah, it always sucks having to sell books; especially those you planned on permanently making a part of your collection. Your priorities change when it comes to your child though :)

Green Lantern Reader's Lot of 26 - $20 Shipped!

Just a fun series overall! I'd say these average a F/VF or slightly better. Just your average corner dings, spine cracks, etc... that show a book has actually been read instead of just tucked away.

Includes #'s:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 35

DSC01299.jpg

1994 Toybiz Spider-Man Animated Series: Carnage $25 Shipped!

The single hardest figure of the set for me to find. The bubble is raised from the package in 2 spots, though it's still definitely firmly attached.

DSC01303.jpg

Before I add more books, I figured I'd attempt to sell this. It may not belong in a comic book thread, but I seem to be turning this more into a "Nine sells a lot of random stuff" thread, rather than just a comic one.

This is a 1910 Piedmont Cigarette Card featuring Mordecai "Three Finger" Brown. Pre World War II stuff is always fun to own! It's got a crease down the middle but the card is made of good material and still lays flat, so the crease doesn't affect it much aside from appearance.

Take it for $65 Shipped!

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01252.jpg