• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

14 posts in this topic

I have a run of Black Hole by Charles Burns that I figured I would list it here first. Plus, I have a bunch of stragglers that I would like to sell as well. Shipping via media mail 1-2 comics $3.00 and 3-10 $4.00 and 11 up is $5.00. Trades are 1 - 3.00 and 2 - $4.00. If you would like priority mail just request it.

All books were purchased new and read only once with the exception of GL and HoS. They show shelf and reading wear but both are out of print.

$3.00 trades

Green Lantern Emerald Dawn

Captain Atom Armageddon

Batman Bruce Wayne Fugitive vol 3

DC Bad Girls Steve

Superman/Batman Alternate Histories

$6.00 trades

Sandman Brief Lives

House of Secrets Foundation by Steven T. Seagle

$8.00 Hardcovers -

You Have Killed Me by Jamie S. Rich (Amazon info)

Batman Streets of Gotham Hush Money

Valkyrie Prisoner of the Past Hardcover signed (Dust jacket has lots of wear and has two long rips at the top by the title)

Free to anyone that wants them but you need to pay for shipping. Most of these are VF to NM or mycomicshop's verison of NM.

Gargoyle 1-4 Mini by Marvel - (Fine)

The Dreamery 1-14

P.J. Warlock 1-3

Sort of Homecoming 1-3 (really a great read.)

Deathstroke the Terminator 6-9 (VF/NM) Batman app.

The Matrix Comic VF/NM (never distributed) Claimed

The Spectre (vol 3) 13 Glow in Dark (Simply awesome cover)

Invincible 23, 24, 41, 42 F to VF

Graphic Novels:

The Cowboy Wally Show by Kyle Baker DC/Vertigo

Cats Don't Exist

Free to anyone that wants them but you need to pay for shipping. Most of these are VF to NM or mycomicshop's verison of NM.

:roflmao:

:applause:

It's true too. lol I filled in The Dreamery run that I purchased here with MCS issues. It is quite apparent which issues are theirs when you are reading the series. But there is an issue of PJ Warlock that is theirs in the stated grade. Roll the dice.

Black Hole $25.00 for the set.

Most of these are NM with a few VF because of a minor rounded corner.

Please Read: These are very heavy and I am anticipating that they will weight about 7 lbs which works out to $5.00 media mail with DC. So if you purchase or take any other freebies, there will be additional shipping charges. Not much as media mail is about .40¢ per lb. I charge exact shipping.

1 - 1st print by Kitchen Sink (has fingerprints on cover. Noticable when holding the book on a tilt)

2 - 3rd Print by Fantagraphics

3 - 2nd Print by Fantagraphics

4 - 1st Print by Kitchen Sink

5 - 2nd Print

6 - 11 - 1st Print

12 - 1st Print - small nick on the spine that shows white just above her toe.

th_scan0001.jpgth_scan0002.jpgth_scan0003.jpgth_scan0004.jpg

th_scan0005.jpgth_scan0006.jpgth_scan0007.jpgth_scan0008.jpg

th_scan0009.jpgth_scan0010.jpgth_scan0011.jpgth_scan0012.jpg

Edit: I broke a rule! :banana: I guess I am a naughty girl this year. If anyone wants to see the 4th issue let me know and I will email it to you. She is completely covered up so it is stupid that photobucket took it down.

I've always wanted to read that Black Hole series. hm

I have no problem shipping to Canada :baiting:

Seriously, the covers make the comics heavy. I weighed the last two issues prior it posting it and they were 1lb. So it will be a heavy package to send.