• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nm Journey Into Mystery #88 NM !!!! Spidey #38 NM - $1 No Reserve!

6 posts in this topic

Many More $1 NO Reserve auctions on ebay

How about these?

NM copies of

Journey Into Mystery #88

Amazing Spider-Man #38

No, not hyped low grades...

These are Fire Mtn books and are unrestored beauties

Not hidden creases...

And absolutely NO Trimming.

Theses books are 100% virgin and original

The #38 looks to be NM as it is, and as you can see, it is not pressed.

The Journey #88 is a killer book! My #86 got a 9.4 and the #89 got a 9.2.

I rate this #88 equal to the #89 or a hair nicer.

Look at the close up scans on ebay and you can see everything

It is Christmas time and so my next CGC batch is in January, so I thought I would gamble a little and see how they do.

Ebay Auctions

106905.jpg.84ca1f6580a839d73a31f3e43481be4c.jpg

106906.jpg.cf29cedb809d72c4554bda8b03be5db5.jpg

I slabbed about half of what I sold so far.

I sold Spidey's slabbed and unslabed, same with Avengers and Journey Into Myst.

These books that I just listed are very much slab worthy, but unless I get top Census grades it is kind of like a guessing game on ebay.

I was really disappointed with many of the prices I have gotten recently for slabbed books and it was so frustrating to get nice CGC grades and them have them sell for less than unslabed prices, or close to the same level.

My next batch goes out to CGC in a week or two and then they won't come back till January so this is kind of an experiment really. And I will see if it pays off or not.

I just sold a really nice Showcase #6 on ebay. A very tight CGC grade and it sold at about half guide! So it was a real waste of time and very frustrating, and that is a KEY book. So I just looked at that sale and many others that recently sold and put these up raw.

Anyway, the books are really nice and we will see if I made a mistake or not.

The questions of trimming were asked and i want to be assured that none of the books I offer as unrestored will ever be trimmed.

These books are virgin, directly from the original owner.

Zero trimming. Zero restoration. All will receive the CGC Blue label if slabbed.