• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My son and his AF15!

48 posts in this topic

Let me just say that it's really great of you to buy that for your son. I would have been absolutely thrilled to receive something like that at 18. I'm 25 and if I end up having kids, I hope they show interest in the hobby, as I would be happy to pass down a few of my gems to them one day. I'm sure it makes you feel good as well. (thumbs u

My childhood story is even more brutal.

My parents let me buy whatever I wanted, but my LCS sucked so the only two books I ever spent more than $50 on there were New Mutants 87, Harbinger 1 and Magnus Robot Fighter 12.

FML

;)

Dont feel too bad!

My son will also be getting 2 long boxes filled with the entire Valiant run, not to mention the short box of Jim Lee's X-men 1's he'll inherit someday! Gotta take the good with the bad lol

Dont feel too bad!

My son will also be getting 2 long boxes filled with the entire Valiant run, not to mention the short box of Jim Lee's X-men 1's he'll inherit someday! Gotta take the good with the bad lol

I like you your son's AF15. :applause: I traded some of my SA away for pre-unity Valiant for a flip. :screwy: