• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern DC runs

16 posts in this topic

Welcome to my first sales thread. My collection has become too large and unmanageable, so I'm looking to sell some books in an effort to pare down and focus.

I'm a relative noob, but have made quite a few purchases here on the boards that went smoothly. I hang out regularly with a handful of Chicago area boardies who may vouch for me. At the very least, they will confirm that I'm not a shill or a crook.

I'll ship to anywhere in the U.S. by Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance at no charge. If you're anywhere else, it will be exact shipping costs.

I'll take PayPal, checks, or money orders.

Offers via PM are welcome, but first :takeit: trumps all.

No probationers or HOS.

If you're unhappy with you're purchase, I'll take it back and give a full refund.

Unless otherwise noted, these lots are 9.6's as a whole. Individually, some are 9.8's and some are 9.4's. I will note any issue I feel does not fall within this range.

On to the books...

Countdown #1 through #51 - $50

These are more like 9.2/9.4 due to ink transfer in the white portion of the covers on about 15% of the books.

#48 or 4 if you're counting backwards, has a nasty looking upper left corner.

120410010.jpg

Apparently, I was priced a little high. :eek:

New prices below. Same terms as in the original post.

Green Arrow and Black Canary $ 40

The Brave and the Bold $ 40

Superman Confidential $ 20

Checkmate $ 20

Blue Beetle $ 25

Manhunter $ 40

Batman Confidential $ 60

Justice League Elite $ 25

Countdown $ 30

Green Lantern $ 90

JLA $ 175

Offers via PM are still welcome. I really want to get rid of these. And maybe a few thousand more.

I think your prices are fine especially since your giving free shipping. Some people that sell books here just have so much stuff, they give it away. I would want the same kinda money for that stuff myself and would buy a couple of those if I could.