• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 HBD threads....

74 posts in this topic

I know, it like some dates are like weird "Day of the Nerds" whereby mothers expelled their coke-bottle-glasses-wearing progeny..destined to live in their parent's basement's in record numbers. :insane:

yeah what he said :whistle:

Seriously, what important, earth shattering news are the birthday threads preventing from being discussed? (shrug)

I was hoping to find some threads regarding unsatisfactory transactions on Ebay. (shrug)

That's my thought as well. Garry's just being grumpy.

You were grumpy last week, now it's my turn. rantrant

Seriously, what important, earth shattering news are the birthday threads preventing from being discussed? (shrug)

Pressing is restoration.

That's the spirit, Andy. Now we need a whole bunch of threads discussing this. ^^

Pressing is restoration.

That's the spirit, Andy. Now we need a whole bunch of threads discussing this. ^^

The Search Function is Your Friend. :baiting:

Pressing is restoration.

Happy Birthday to the dry mount press!

Pressing is restoration.

You sir, are the Tyndale of the pressing universe!

lol

Pressing is restoration.

lol

?

... on page 1 of Comics general is too much IMHO. We need a frickin forum for all the birthday threads or better yet, just not keep bumping them after they're two days old.

Grumpy.

Pressing is restoration.

lol

In what way, exactly?

He's no reformer, though sometimes a firebrand, and I've yet to see him translate any religious texts, even though he is obviously close to the Angels.

Pressing is restoration.

lol

In what way, exactly?

He's no reformer, though sometimes a firebrand, and I've yet to see him translate any religious texts, even though he is obviously close to the Angels.

lol

So, with my usual lack of common sense, I guess since tomorrow is

Roy's birthday, it probably wouldn't be great to have two separate threads,

one for his buddies, and one for his haters ? (shrug)