• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 HBD threads....

74 posts in this topic

... on page 1 of Comics general is too much IMHO. We need a frickin forum for all the birthday threads or better yet, just not keep bumping them after they're two days old.

I'm sorry it's such a chore for you to dig around the birthday wishes to find the pressing threads.

Maybe we need a forum just for the pressing threads so crabbyasses like yourself can go be bitter in one confined area.

... on page 1 of Comics general is too much IMHO. We need a frickin forum for all the birthday threads or better yet, just not keep bumping them after they're two days old.

I really like when one person has three threads :baiting:

You should start some Oregon BCS threads. :banana:

I propose we sticky the "Lighten Up Francis" thread and everyone can complain there.

That why there's no need to respond to them, the thread title will be the standard response.

I really like when one person has three threads :baiting:

You should start some Oregon BCS threads. :banana:
hm

Thats a really great idea.You are the man :acclaim:

I'm sorry it's such a chore for you to dig around the birthday wishes to find the pressing threads.

Maybe we need a forum just for the pressing threads so crabbyasses like yourself can go be bitter in one confined area.

Yeah, we desperately need a forum for all those pressing threads that are everywhere. Geez, it's getting so that I can't find more than twenty birthday threads because of all the pressing threads cluttering up the place.

Yeah, we desperately need a forum for all those pressing threads that are everywhere. Geez, it's getting so that I can't find more than twenty birthday threads because of all the pressing threads cluttering up the place.

We'll make an effort by omitting yours. I assume you want to lead by example. :foryou:

We'll make an effort by omitting yours. I assume you want to lead by example. :foryou:

Please, nooooooooooooo...... :cry:

:eyeroll:

:wishluck:

:wishluck:

Merry Unbirthday, Greggy. :foryou: