• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED -- Nice lower grade Pre-Hero TOS -- #5, 31 & 34

6 posts in this topic

Only three books in this run, but they are very cool, and very presentable lower grade pre-hero books. I recently upgraded all of them to copies that are either already slabbed or will be shortly. All books are complete and unrestored raw copies.

:takeit: in the thread rules. I will negotiate via PM, and you can purchase via PM, but if someone throws down the "take it" in the thread first it is their book. If a book sells via PM I will post that in the thread, and if my in-thread notification beats a "take it" in thread then the book is sold. No sales to anyone on probation.

I will accept checks, money orders, or Paypal. Shipping will be via priority mail at whatever cost is. International shipping is fine, also at whatever the cost is. We can hammer out your preferred method for shipping if it goes international.

Returns accepted, return postage is buyer's responsibility. If I made an error in the listing or missed something terrible I will also refund return shipping.

I'm happy to wait a couple of days for payment, but all books must be paid for so they can ship no later than the 14th or 15th. If I can't ship your book by then it will have to wait until after Christmas (which doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you).

Now on to the fun...

Tales of Suspense #5 -- about 3.5 to 4.0

Nice, flat copy with no major problems. About a 1/4 inch tear in the top edge into the "E" of "Tales", some spine wear, some light corner creasing, some general NCB wrinkling to cover. No moisture, just handling wear. Cover is firmly attached at both staples. Centerfold is detached at top staple but firmly attached at lower staple. PQ is quite nice. Lots of eye appeal, and not a very common book. Asking $75 + shipping.

TOS05sale.jpg

TOS05bc.jpg

Tales of Suspense #31 -- About 4.0

Another nice flat copy with a ton of eye appeal for the grade. Light corner creasing, spine wear, rounded spine corners, some NCB cover wrinkling. Your typical attractive 4.0 copy. Dr. Doom prototype, if you are interested in that sort of thing. A nice copy I took a while to find. Asking $50 + shipping.

TOS31.jpgTOS31bc.jpg

Tales of Suspense #34 -- About 4.5, maybe 5.0

Nice copy of this book, again with typical wear like spine stress. Cover is generally flat with light wear. Book has a bit of a trapezoidal cut to it, which is common on this book and plenty of other Marvels have it. Asking $50 + shipping.

TOS34.jpg

TOS34bc.jpg