• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Collection Silver Bronze X-Men Spidey GS X-Men 1 & More L@@K

32 posts in this topic

sooo...are my prices to high or something

^^

Plus sales on the boards have been slow for the last couple of weeks, Christmas is coming. You really have to motivate people to buy right now.

Very true that. Not going into a long thing about pricing, but if I remember right you were asking about this with an X-Men 8 thread earlier. :juggle: I would suggest that if you are a highly motivated seller (mentioned you needed to move these quickly in the first post I believe) that you go through several sales threads by others who have made some sales (look for lengthier threads as they will give you a larger sample). This will hopefully get you an idea of prices that are moving books...then decide if you want to adjust your prices or take a longer view and try to get a higher amount for them.

:preach: Also, as a tool you may also want to consult with GPA...the raws will almost always go at a discount to a recent GPA sale, but at least it can help give you a starting point for pricing.

Hope this helps,

SE

Thanks for everyones advice. I know I am a fair and accurate grader as I have many sales on comic connect of raw books and never had a return from there and also on ebay selling raw books. I very rarely deal with slabbed books as I feel a comic is to be read and enjoyed. Anyways hope someone out there wants some of the stuff I have up for sale. Price are negotiable so message me if you are interest.