• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15, Batman 13, CDNP 24 and more!

49 posts in this topic

Well I have spent myself into near stupidity recently :tonofbricks: (nothing new there) and am selling off all kinds of stuff to pay for my Timely/Nedor addiction. :insane:

PM's always welcome but :takeit: here on the thread is king. :rulez:

Check or money order please. I'm selling most of these to just break even; PayPal fees not cool. :P PM me if you have other ideas on payment options. hm

Please add $5 postage; I'll pick up the rest. Insurance is extra. :)

Shipping to Canada $10 with no guarantee of delivery; although lately I've have good luck on shipments to my good Canadian friends! (thumbs u

Shipments to other countries: contact me for fees and liabilities. :juggle:

Four Favorites #10 CGC 1.5 LT/OW - Kurtzman copy - I bought this a couple of months ago right here on the boards; the cover just blew me away! The story from the previous sale thread when I bought it was that it was slabbed prior and was designated as Kurtzman's file copy, but somehow lost the designation on a resub. Wicked rare; a whopping 3 copies in the census; another 1.5 and a 2.5 :o Hate to let this one go; I'm sure I'll never get a shot to own another copy. :cry: SOLD!

4faven10cgc15tnow001.jpg

4fave10bc001.jpg