• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday Sale at The Artist's Choice

67 posts in this topic

HI, folks:

I called Spencer to ask about the delays and he apologizes for the delay with your order confirmations. He's had approximately 300 large orders placed, totalling nearly 4000 pages and is processing them in sequential order by date and time.

Whoah, the OA market is collapsing in on itself :kidaround:

On a serious note, WOW :o that is ALOT of packages to prepare. I unfortunately got nothing :boo:

Hmmm. There's some cool Nova (new series) pages I keep mulling over. But I'm sure they are already taken.

Then my investment brain kicks and says, "Is Scott Hana and Wellington Alves something people want in the future?" Ugh, why me.

So is it ok that I still haven't heard back from my order? I understand there are a lot of orders, but is it usual for an order to take a week to process.

Took about a week to hear back on mine.

I know a couple of artists he reps keep their artwork in their possession and he has to confirm with them that they have not been sold or otherwise lost since the site was updated and thus still available. That can delay order confirmation.

I am just about at two weeks on my order confirmation. I feel better about it with things I have heard about Spencer on here and knowing the huge amount of work he's pushing through right now. So I'm just being patient. Hell, just to make it hard I just emailed asking to add another page to my stack. I probably won't hear back until next year now :insane:

I also haven't received any type of confirmation and it has been over a week. Hoping it's still backed up with orders plus the holidays now.

At least I got some new pieces from Catskill (ordered Saturday, received Thursday) that should hold me over for a while.

HI, folks:

Just thought I'd pass along this message from Spencer that appears on The Artist's Choice home page:

NOTE: The Artist's Choice will be closed from Thursday December 23 to Tuesday, January 4 with limited exceptions (which will be noted below).

For those who placed an order during our recent sale and have not yet heard back, we apologize profuesely. Due to the numerous inquiries into the recent sale on The Artist's Choice website, we have fallen very far behind in responding to e-mail inquiries for page reservations.

However, fear not intrepid art buyer ... any order placed within the duration of the sale means you are still entitled to the appropriate discount from the sale if your request is available. From when we respond to your e-mail with the total, you will have 10 days (10 days, not business days) to send payment (either check or Money Order, sorry no Credit Cards), otherwise the discount is null and void.

Sorry for the delay in responding to you, but we didn't want you to think

that your request had been lost. No buyer will be denied the discount because we are running behind.

Thanks for your support and we will be in touch soon

Such a relief to get my confirmation as well. I got 11 out of my 13 pages (mostly cheaper stuff) and am pretty happy with that. Got three out of the four main pages I really really wanted so I can't be too bummed about the one that got away!