• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Bronze DCs

3 posts in this topic

Just a quick post on my way out the door...

Got grades for these today. They'll be in hand Wednesday or Thursday. As always, no prices, scans or page quality. But most of my better stuff sells without them, and if nothing else this is a headsup for future auctions...

On the one hand, you could say that the "Top Census" status of these books is meaningless because so few of them have been submitted compared to the Marvels of the same time period. But on the other hand, there just weren't as many people collecting these books during that time period and high grade copies are not all that easy to find. confused-smiley-013.gif

JLA 122 9.4 ---TOP CENSUS tied with 3 others

JLA 125 9.4 ---TOP CENSUS t-2

JLA 129 9.6 ---TOP CENSUS t-2

JLA 130 9.4

JLA 131 9.6 ---TOP CENSUS t-2

JLA 136 9.4

JLA 137 9.4

JLA 152 9.4 ---TOP CENSUS t-1

JLA 154 9.6 ---TOP CENSUS (2 copies) t-1

JLA 156 9.6 ---TOP CENSUS t-1

JLA 157 9.4

JLA 159 9.4

JLA 160 9.4 ---solo TOP CENSUS

Super Team Family 9 9.4

Super Team Family 13 9.4 ---solo TOP CENSUS

Super Team Family 15 9.4 ---TOP CENSUS t-1

Swamp Thing 24 9.4 ---TOP CENSUS t-1

And for those of you who would be interested, the "missing" numbers from the Daredevil, Spidey and JLA runs are pretty much all available as well. I will put together a post of them in the next week or so. There were a couple copies I chose not to submit because of a major handling flaw, but the rest are just copies that missed pre-screen. So nearly all the books that didn't make the 9.4 screen are solid 9.2s, the 9.6 rejects are solid 9.4s and so on... I will put together a post with prices down the road, but folks who PM me with offers will get first dibs when the time comes.

'House