• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TFL banned

68 posts in this topic

I just noticed LarrysComics got a strike. What was that about? (shrug)

DR.X

He and pirate were getting busy on each other like they were in a Burger King bathroom.

lol

Do you get it " your way" in Burger King's bathrooms too.

DR.X

Hold the pickel(s) hold the lettuce, PLEEEEEASE!

Pickle holding is part of the basic service.

:luhv:

When I was single and my buddies and me went out on our Friday night rain of terror, we would always ask girls the same question.

" If you girls arent doing anything later, I have this new adult game you can come over and play. Its called Hide the Pickle. Most of the time they never knew what the hell we were talking about. lol

DR.X

DR.X

He and pirate were getting busy on each other like they were in a Burger King bathroom.

lol

DR.X

When I was single and my buddies and me went out on our Friday night rain of terror, we would always ask girls the same question.

" If you girls arent doing anything later, I have this new adult game you can come over and play. Its called Hide the Pickle. Most of the time they never knew what the hell we were talking about. lol

DR.X

I assume you are still single with lines like that.

DR.X

lol

DR.X

DR.X

I bet you had to beat them off with a shitty stick. meh

:baiting:

DR.X

lol

DR.X

DR.X

I bet you had to beat them off with a shitty stick. meh

:baiting:

hm

DR.X

lol

DR.X

DR.X

lol

DR.X

lol

DR.X

DR.X

Actually, that's how I met my wife. lol

:jokealert:

DR.X

derailed-train-derailed-thread-demo.jpg

Here you go then. Just for posterity's sake. And a few laughs.

If TOS This wants to stay here so be it. I never left the boards. A shame I know. I post as TFL. I really don't care if you like that or not. This board has more conspiracy theories than a good novel about Jimmy Hoffa does!!

That's better. Just wanted to make sure we were still on topic. :P

DR.X

lol

DR.X

DR.X

Actually, that's how I met my wife. lol

:jokealert:

DR.X

Tim is yet another boardie that outkicked his coverage when it came to securing a significant other.