• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cliffnotes on strikes

87 posts in this topic

Shame. It should be the most Festive time of the year. It takes a lot to tick me off between Thanksgiving and the New Year. :P

Nem tudom.

:juggle:

TFL

Good riddance. This guy has been in the Hall of Shame for how long now? Yet he continued to just post all the while like he hadn't done anything wrong.

I don't know the guy but I know I don't like him. I'm glad I jabbed him every chance I got about being on the HOS list.

Meanwhile, Meanwhile...by that I mean NOW :doh: Larry's Comics (the proprieter running the speculation thread in modern) was giving as good as he got from his detractors. Unfortunately, he threatened RMA (I believe) with releasing his personal information.

Ayup. Poor form for anyone to do, for any reason.

Good thing that info's out of date...if it's even correct. I have no doubt the info's already been passed along.

I have little against Larry...I just believe that treating brand new comic books like Franklin Mint collectibles is very, very bad foir this already fragile, but incredibly wonderful artform we have.

I just believe that treating brand new comic books like Franklin Mint collectibles is very, very bad foir this already fragile, but incredibly wonderful artform we have.

That's immaterial. If people want to engage in Modern speculation and discussion of such activity that's certainly their business.Plus, they need to be left to their own devices.

I just believe that treating brand new comic books like Franklin Mint collectibles is very, very bad foir this already fragile, but incredibly wonderful artform we have.

That's immaterial. If people want to engage in Modern speculation and discussion of such activity that's certainly their business.

Oh, I agree 100%. Isn't it nice, then, that CGC provides this forum for all points of view to be posted, regardless of who thinks what is and what is not appropriate for others to say on any given subject...? :cloud9:

That's immaterial. If people want to engage in Modern speculation and discussion of such activity that's certainly their business.

Oh, I agree 100%. Isn't it nice, then, that CGC provides this forum for all points of view to be posted, regardless of who thinks what is and what is not appropriate for others to say on any given subject...? :cloud9:

It would be different if I were in charge.

We'd all be worried then.

Of that I have no doubt.

It'd also be a ghost town....not THAT ghost town....

Not me. I'd welcome our new southern overlord.

Of that I have no doubt.

Not me. I'd welcome our new southern overlord.

barney-fife.jpg

Of that I have no doubt.

No, it would be a utopia... but not a gay utopia. I dislike sequins, rainbows, unicorns, Judy Garland and guys named Elliot, Wesley, or Bryce.