• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another new pedigree -- Savannah

7 posts in this topic

Brian mentioned this collection from Sheldon of Heroes a month or two ago, and it looks as though CGC has decided to describe it as a pedigree:

http://www.cgccomics.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?NewsletterNewsArticleID=1002

Anyone know what the grades of the keys are in the collection, or how many 9.x books there are? The article doesn't mention many but does include pictures of Showcase 4 in 6.0 and Showcase 22 in 8.0. The article mentions that the pedigree will be titled the "Savannah Collection," which would be confusing since they consider "collections" different than pedigrees, but the tiny scans seem to have a much shorter notation on them that looks as if it's just "Savannah," although you can't really tell for sure.

James didn't see that thread...its hard to see out of a Magneto helmet sometimes.

All he had to do was call for Prof. X and he'd get the message telepathically.

:insane:

Like I said in the previous post in a different thread...CGC is as busy as they can be. The workers aren't getting pay per slab so they are up to their eye balls on submissions for the past 2 months and easily thru next January. I doubt the person(s) answering the phone care to make "more" money by going up the chain of command and tell the big guy that "hey, you can make more money by offering gift cards"...because he or she is beyond busy.

If you run a "small" business and you are up to your ears in work, quality controls are more important and trying to get the stuff out "on time" for your "preferred" customers take precedent over trying to please you or me with our desires for a $50 gift card.

That being said, some days that will likely happen but more likely when business is slower.

Like I said in the previous post in a different thread...CGC is as busy as they can be. The workers aren't getting pay per slab so they are up to their eye balls on submissions for the past 2 months and easily thru next January. I doubt the person(s) answering the phone care to make "more" money by going up the chain of command and tell the big guy that "hey, you can make more money by offering gift cards"...because he or she is beyond busy.

If you run a "small" business and you are up to your ears in work, quality controls are more important and trying to get the stuff out "on time" for your "preferred" customers take precedent over trying to please you or me with our desires for a $50 gift card.

That being said, some days that will likely happen but more likely when business is slower.

(shrug)

Wrong thread... :baiting: