• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Kieth Signature Series Central

113 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

This thread will be shared by a few individuals who recently set up a Sam Kieth signing. Sam has not been a guest at a show for a very long time!

All books were signed by Sam Kieth in his 'cursive' signature, simply 'Sam' (the Sam to me looks like a Jim Lee type signature). We also purchased some art from Sam and all pieces were signed the same way. I am inclined to look at it like George Perez signatures, with 2 varying types.

Books have recently been graded and as stated before some will be made available on the boards in this thread.

This was a one time only signing. We do not plan on this happening again and Mr. Kieth has stated that signing books was a 1 time only situation. He was very satisfied with how he was treated and we respect his wishes to be upfront about this being a 1 time only signing.

Books will be listed in this thread and scans or pics will be provided as the books come in. There are not 'gobs' of these coming in and what you read is what is available.

The first unconditional :takeit: wins, PMs are of course encouraged if you have any questions. Shipping is additional and PP, MOs and Checks (if we know you or have dealt with you) are accepted.

We hope you enjoy the books made available. We are offering varying degrees of grades for the SS fan on a budget and for the SS fan that needs the top of the line model.

Again, any questions, feel free to PM the person posting the Kieth book(s) made available.

PLease edit the title of the thread to reflect that it was Sam Kieth that signed these books.

(thumbs u

All books were signed by Sam Kieth in his 'cursive' signature, simply 'Sam' (the Sam to me looks like a Jim Lee type signature). We also purchased some art from Sam and all pieces were signed the same way. I am inclined to look at it like George Perez signatures, with 2 varying types.

Do you have an example of it? I have several kieth signatures, but all the same K I E T H

Wow...I guess us little guys will never get our hands on one.

oh cmon now...it is about the price of a nice blank cover sketch lol

Some books might be for trade also, all it takes is a PM for anyone interested!

Sandman #1 CGC 9.6 Signature Series signed Neil Gaiman and Sam Kieth.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's (probably) the only Gaiman & Kieth double s/s book.

Price TBD w/scan when book comes back next week. :think: