• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ho..Ho...Ho! Santa Jive's Huge Holiday Slab Sale...GA/SA/BA *CLOSED* Thanks!

214 posts in this topic

Okay, that's actually a decent start to the thread....but I probably have 120+ more books to list before X-Mas.

Everything from HG Gold to HG Copper, with plenty of Silver and Bronze in between. Prices will be competitive......as much as I can make them anyway.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased. (worship)

A big hand if you've just dropped in to browse. :applause: ...hopefully, I'll have stuff you're looking for soon.

(thumbs u

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

ASM # 33 (CGC 9.2 OW/W) $360

ASM # 70 (CGC 9.6 OW) $495

ASM # 94 (CGC 9.6 OW/W) $495

ASM # 145 (CGC 9.6 OW/W) $85

ASM # 150 (CGC 9.4 OW/W) $50

Captain America Comics # 39 (CGC 9.0 CRM/OW) $2,995. (Alex Schomburg war cover. Tied for highest graded copy. Top Guide is $4,300 or so.)

Page 2:

Green Hornet Comics # 20 (CGC 8.5 ® Cover Cleaned only) $375. (Really great way to own a high grade Classic Schomburg war cover for cheap. Resto is very light, and the book presents fantastically well.)

Sub-Mariner # 35 (CGC 9.0 White) $75 (*) Really expected a 9.4 on this one. Nice book.

Page 3:

Fantastic Four # 32 (CGC 9.6 CRM/OW) $1,195

Page 4:

FF # 59 (CGC 9.4 OW/W) $225

FF # 62 (CGC 9.4 OW) $225

FF # 89 (CGC 9.4 OW) Pac Coast $175

FF # 102 (CGC 9.4 OW/W Northland) $125

Page 5:

FF # 112 (CGC 9.4 OW/W) $995

9). Journey into Mystery # 70 (CGC 9.0 OW). $1,200.

Many of us are prone to hyperbole in our sales threads, but this book is truely deserving of every adjective I can think of. It is legitimately 'rare' in high grade, standing as the highest graded copy. This book is also a Prototype issue, featuring a proto-Sandman character. The ultimate for the pre-hero collector.

Bought this book on a whim earlier this year, so the price in GPA is what I paid. Bascially want to pass it along at cost.

JIM70cgc90f.jpg

Sold per PM to the Man Behind the Curtain. :shy:(worship)

Nice that is one awesome book, one of my first pre-hero books that I picked up in the late 70's when I was just a wee lad.

Alright, playtimes over Jive, lets get crackin on some more FF's! lol

Any chance you have some sub 100 Avengers coming up?

Probably 15 or so Avengers from issue # 100 down. Not sure if I'll get to them tonight or not. Most are 9.6 White or OW/W.