• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for CGC Signature Series leader about mail in Miami Wizard

11 posts in this topic

For the Past two years I've been trying to catch Greg Capullo, it doesn't look like there will be any facilators going or him appearing on the west coast. May I mail my already Signature series Books to be signed by him to you for Miami Wizard? I know I could of called, but you guys close too early.

Thank you.

For the Past two years I've been trying to catch Greg Capullo, it doesn't look like there will be any facilators going or him appearing on the west coast. May I mail my already Signature series Books to be signed by him to you for Miami Wizard? I know I could of called, but you guys close too early.

Thank you.

Contact CGC at 1-877-NMCOMIC and ask for Joe Pierson. He will give you information about sending in your books to have signed for CGC SS at WW Miami.

Par2ch answered the question pretty well. Since it's a wizard show, chances are CGC will be there and they tend to accept mail in submissions for shows...including books that are already SS'd. Contact Joe P. for details.

Thank you.

Contact CGC at 1-877-NMCOMIC and ask for Joe Pierson. He will give you information about sending in your books to have signed for CGC SS at WW Miami.

What about you Dan? You have the show listed in your sig line.

I will be at the show but have not yet decided if I will be taking subs as a facilitator.

In addition the original post asked about cracking yellows and I prefer to have all my books prepped before I get to a show and not have to deal with having yellow labels cracked at the CGC booth.