• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the heck do I have to do...

31 posts in this topic

No, Gene Colan. But if you can get me a clean scan of a Frank Miller Matt Murdock, I'll change it in a heartbeat. thumbsup2.gif

Two words: Frank Miller.

And yet your avatar is a BWS Matt Murdock, no? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey Vincent:

You know who would make for an AWESOME interview? Jim Shooter. No fooling. Take a look at some of the online transcripts of past interviews he's given. I would not miss the show if you had Shooter on there. It would be fascinating. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

to get you guys to listen to and call in to The Comic Zone?

Well, I really hope one of you guys calls in on Monday because I just got you two of the biggest Spidey artists of all time (other than Ditko who is impossible). Monday's show on www.worldtalkradio.com from 3-4pm EST will feature Todd McFarlane and John Romita Sr.!

I am so pumped! Unfortunately I will be at Wizard LA but Ed Sanchez will be guest hosting. I would greatly appreciate it if one of you guys could call in (sheesh you have enough time to sit on this chatroom all day). Call the show toll free at 888-514-2100 in North America and outside of N. America 001-858-268-3068. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

No, Gene Colan. But if you can get me a clean scan of a Frank Miller Matt Murdock, I'll change it in a heartbeat. thumbsup2.gif

Two words: Frank Miller.

And yet your avatar is a BWS Matt Murdock, no? confused-smiley-013.gif

How about a Frank Miller Peter Parker? confused-smiley-013.gif

ppss28parker.jpg

When I'm rebooting a server or ghosting a workstation or doing anything that basically consists of me sitting around doing nothing for 5 min. then I'm on here. For as much as I post I actually spend very little time on here when you add it all up. It's very hard to be on here at a specific time (or to listen to your show at it's set time). I have enjoyed the archives, but getting on the live show is tough, and I've tried several times.

What OldGuy said.

Vincent, for those on the east coast, it is much harder to pretend to work and listen to the radio show than it is to pretend to work and type on the forum. cool.gif

to get you guys to listen to and call in to The Comic Zone?

10% off coupon for everyone who calls in? confused-smiley-013.gif

No problem- of course it will only be redeemable on Heritage, Comic Link amd Blazing Bob's sites!

lol

AND YES I AM Working on Shooter- I want to do a Valiant retrospective- thank DAM for the idea!

Hey Bronze-

I am on a Mac too- you can still download windows media player and listen to the show.

V

My bad... I just downloaded and installed it.

OK... found the segment in the archives and am now listening to a Corona beer commercial??... now a LA Wizard World promo for Metro... (where's GP?)... sleeping.gif 6 minutes in now (where's GP?)...

Here we go... 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Vincent,

As I recall, I've listened to the following segments from your archive:

- Neal Adams

- Jim Steranko

- Peter David

- Arlen Shumer

- Walt Simonson

- Julie Schwartz tribute

Thumbs up!