• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 footage

13 posts in this topic

Ridiculous button mashing :censored:

I guarantee that if you try button mashing against someone who knows what they're doing, you'll get your arse handed to you.

Capcom's fighters are VERY technical. All those multi-hit combos look way easier to pull off than they actually are.

Anyone here planning to play this online? If so, let me know. I'm getting both the 360 and ps3 versions.

Those advanced combat moves are a real beotch to master...

Yep. The part in this video where player 1 does starts an air combo with Viper, then tags in Ryu and Wolverine to complete it would be very hard to actually do.

The beauty of these games is that they're easy to jump into, but the technical depth is also there if you want to play seriously. "Easy to learn, hard to master".

I've been playing one character in Street Fighter IV since it came out in February 2009, and I still can't execute half of her combos.

Anyone here planning to play this online? If so, let me know. I'm getting both the 360 and ps3 versions.

If I get it I will play you on PS3 and get my arse handed to me.

My PS3 Name is kingphoenyx