• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Greatest Adventure 83 Doom Patrol

8 posts in this topic

Hello all. Would you please give me your opinion on this book? Book is complete with cover & centerfold attached to both staples. No interior issues except for tanning on interior of front & back cover. (How badly does CGC downgrade a book for that?) Thank you and happy holidays! TJ

MGA83front.jpg

MGA83back.jpg

Solid 7.5......with the books I've popped from their slabs, I haven't noticed that CGC even downgrades for tanned edges.....one reason why it's always good to call for grader's notes. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Solid 7.5......with the books I've popped from their slabs, I haven't noticed that CGC even downgrades for tanned edges.....one reason why it's always good to call for grader's notes. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Depends on how severe. Typically books that are burnt and have that acidic smell will be dealt with accordingly (thumbs u