• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question for male boarders with a female supermodel or star

86 posts in this topic

Thanks Charlie Sheen :luhv:

:P

Was that over the line. Seemed pretty tame, also was a direct juxtaposition of the prior posts joke. Hotel room, money on dresser, locked door. (shrug)

Oh, not directed at you. I just think Charlie Sheen exceeded his life value long ago. The wife abuse stories just add icing on that scum cake.

:lol:

Yet America watches his show to first place in the ratings. What does that say about our moral code?

I prefer to watch good wholesome television like "Americas Most Wanted" or "Judge Judy", which truly capture the essence of the American dream.

SUBJECT: Re: A question for male boarders with a female supermodel or star

How often do noobs who have no idea who you are hit on you? I thought the stories of such a situation would be pretty funny. :grin:

What the F does that subject line even mean?

Male boarders with a female supermodel for a girlfriend?

Male boarders with a female supermodel tied up in their basement?

Male boarders with a female supermodel obsession?

Male boarders who are actually female supermodels in disguise?

:screwy:

I speak fluent Homerwannabe. He is asking how often folks who have hot chicks as avatars get hit on by stupid horny fanboys who think that the avatar is actually them. To illustrate, your avatar, conversely, would attract Mountie-lovers. I believe that Homer may have read a response by MagnusX to Roy, questioning whether Roy was actually Lou.

I get horses hitting on me. Happens all the time.

Well then you shouldn't ride them so hard, all the time.

How often do noobs who have no idea who you are hit on you? I thought the stories of such a situation would be pretty funny. :grin:

I speak fluent Homerwannabe. He is asking how often folks who have hot chicks as avatars get hit on by stupid horny fanboys who think that the avatar is actually them. To illustrate, your avatar, conversely, would attract Mountie-lovers. I believe that Homer may have read a response by MagnusX to Roy, questioning whether Roy was actually Lou.

I get horses hitting on me. Happens all the time.

And here I thought TFL was the only one.

Fixed that for you

(thumbs u

A question for male boarders with a female supermodel or star Avatar

Hey baby,

how YOU doin'?

wow - you missed your calling as a world famous translator. Impressive sir!