• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sigs for sale...Sal Buscema, Trimpe, Campbell, Janson and Simonson

22 posts in this topic

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is what it costs me unless otherwise noted in the thread.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list. Straighten out your deal(s) that got you on the probation list and then we can talk.
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.

As always, thanks for looking :)

Now the 3 new ones:

I will get scans up for these tonight (thumbs u

• Incredible Hulk #227 CGC SS 9.6 WP $45 {signed by Herb Trimpe}
  • Incredible Hulk #228 CGC SS 9.6 WP $45 {signed by Herb Trimpe}
  • Incredible Hulk #229 CGC SS 9.4 WP $95 {signed by Sal Buscema and Herb Trimpe...unfortunately, this one was 9.8 with Sal's sig and dropped 2 grades after adding Herb's :( } Bob Layton could also be added to this one.

Here's what's left and some after Christmas price drops :applause:

• Incredible Hulk #227 CGC SS 9.6 WP $40 {signed by Herb Trimpe}
  • Incredible Hulk #228 CGC SS 9.6 WP $40 {signed by Herb Trimpe}
  • Incredible Hulk #229 CGC SS 9.4 WP $85 {signed by Sal Buscema and Herb Trimpe}
  • True Blood #1 Red Foil Edition CGC SS 9.8 WP $45 {signed by J. Scott Campbell and Edgar Delgado}

th_h227a.jpg th_h227b.jpg th_h228a.jpg th_h228b.jpg th_h229a.jpg th_h229b.jpg th_tb1.jpg th_tb1b.jpg

One last price drop before they go back in the box:

• Incredible Hulk #227 CGC SS 9.6 WP $35 {signed by Herb Trimpe}
  • Incredible Hulk #228 CGC SS 9.6 WP $35 {signed by Herb Trimpe}
  • Incredible Hulk #229 CGC SS 9.4 WP $75 {signed by Sal Buscema and Herb Trimpe}
  • True Blood #1 Red Foil Edition CGC SS 9.8 WP $40 {signed by J. Scott Campbell and Edgar Delgado}

th_h227a.jpg th_h227b.jpg th_h228a.jpg th_h228b.jpg th_h229a.jpg th_h229b.jpg th_tb1.jpg th_tb1b.jpg