• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD; a few affordable keys/semi-keys, JIM, & sweet covers...CLOSED.

40 posts in this topic

I must be crazy. I must be insane. I must have grown up with one too many television commercials. :insane:

:news: All non-Tomb of Dracula books (how cumbersome is that? :whistle:) are now 25% off...:whatthe:

UNTIL 12:00 p.m. EST Sat. Dec. 18th. Act now or else live with sorry regret. Have a good day, have a good night, hit the light switch!

Speaking of that wall-crawler...

The Amazing Spider-Man #100 FN

Inside covers: minor foxing.

This issue turns 40 next year. Ah, what I want to know is...where does the time go? That cruel dictator, time. Incidentally, time's up for this thread..so purchase a book or two while I declare glad tidings of comfort and joy to the boardie brethren. :whee:

ASM100FC.jpg

At 25% off! :takeit:

Inside covers: minor foxing.

This issue turns 40 next year. Ah, what I want to know is...where does the time go? That cruel dictator, time. Incidentally, time's up for this thread..so purchase a book or two while I declare glad tidings of comfort and joy to the boardie brethren. :whee:

ASM100FC.jpg

:hail:

Thank you, Mark.

Thank you, Mark.

My pleasure! PM sent - I cannot believe those TODs are still available. Gorgeous copies all. That #33 is killer - not too easy to find HG copies of that one with its black cover.

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Tomb of Dracula #58 VF/NM 19.00

Tomb of Dracula #46 VF/NM 8.00

Tomb of Dracula #33 NM- 16.00

:news: All non-Tomb of Dracula books (how cumbersome is that? ) are now 25% off... UNTIL 12:00 p.m. EST Sat. Dec. 18th. Act now or else live with sorry regret. Have a good day, have a good night, hit the light switch!

Page 2:

Journey into Mystery #114 VG/FN 45.00 (Top edge issues; lower right corner: 1/4" chip missing; back cover: upper left corner: penciled "3.00," but VERY nice back cover and nice pages. Great eye appeal and a solid book for the grade.)

Journey into Mystery #84 FR 79.00 (2nd appearance of Thor. Cover is detached. You can see the pieces missing at the bottom of the front and back cover. This baby is beat. But this baby is complete. Pick it up for the price of 20 moderns.)

Iron Man #1 GD 49.00 (Top staple detached from cover.)

The Incredible Hulk #180 GD/VG 25.00 (1st appearance (kind of ) of a certain popular, violent fellow.)

Amazing Fantasy #13 FR/GD ON HOLD (until I hear back from a boardie). 19.00 (Another beat but complete specimen. A book that was on the newsstands only two months before a wall-crawler emerged out of the ether to change the funny book landscape--and then some.)

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Tomb of Dracula #58 VF/NM 19.00

Tomb of Dracula #46 VF/NM 8.00

Tomb of Dracula #33 NM- 16.00

:news: All non-Tomb of Dracula books (how cumbersome is that? ) are now 25% off... UNTIL 12:00 p.m. EST Sat. Dec. 18th. Act now or else live with sorry regret. Have a good day, have a good night, hit the light switch!

Page 2:

Journey into Mystery #114 VG/FN 45.00 (Top edge issues; lower right corner: 1/4" chip missing; back cover: upper left corner: penciled "3.00," but VERY nice back cover and nice pages. Great eye appeal and a solid book for the grade.)

Journey into Mystery #84 FR 79.00 (2nd appearance of Thor. Cover is detached. You can see the pieces missing at the bottom of the front and back cover. This baby is beat. But this baby is complete. Pick it up for the price of 20 moderns.)

Iron Man #1 GD 49.00 (Top staple detached from cover.)

The Incredible Hulk #180 GD/VG 25.00 (1st appearance (kind of ) of a certain popular, violent fellow.)

Detective Comics #400 FN- 49.00 (A bit of foxing at top edge of back cover. A popular artist, I hear, drew this formidable cover.)

Amazing Fantasy #13 FR/GD ON HOLD (until I hear back from a boardie). 19.00 (Another beat but complete specimen. A book that was on the newsstands only two months before a wall-crawler emerged out of the ether to change the funny book landscape--and then some.)

:hail: Thanks!

Detective Comics #400 FN-

A bit of foxing at top edge of back cover.

A popular artist, I hear, drew this formidable cover.

DC400FC.jpg

DC400BC.jpg

at 25% off :takeit:

SOLD to the Captain!

Much appreciated, Rick.

And finally...

Journey into Mystery #114 VG/FN for 29.00 shipped in the U.S.

1st Absorbing Man for a frickin' song. :whee:

I can't resist, I'll take all the books in your last 4 posts

:whatthe:

:winnah:

Warren Oates cleans up the house.

Thank you kindly.