• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECs Weird Science and Fantasy, Weird Tales 119 LB Cole, discounted

9 posts in this topic

Blue Bolt Weird Tales 119 - Demons of Docar.

Stunning LB Cole cover and Jay Disbrow art.

Precode Horror at its finest.

$75.00 $65.00 and shipping.

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

PMs are welcome, but you still need to place the 'takeit per PM' in the thread to keep someone else from winning.

bbwt119.jpg

bbwt119b.jpg

Dang it JZ...

Had I known you had a cool Cole cover I never would have sold mine and kept the collection together.

Its a great cover on a great book WITH A GREAT PRICE TOO... only thing missing is a Pecan Shortbread strip for censorship concerns. :) .... I'm betting it will sell fast!

Come on Snappy... once you own one Cole... you just can't stop! :baiting:

Dang it JZ...

Had I known you had a cool Cole cover I never would have sold mine and kept the collection together.

Its a great cover on a great book WITH A GREAT PRICE TOO... only thing missing is a Pecan Shortbread strip for censorship concerns. :) .... I'm betting it will sell fast!

Come on Snappy... once you own one Cole... you just can't stop! :baiting:

already dropping all my comic cash in your thread :baiting: otherwise I'd already have snagged it. its a great book!!! Cole covers :cloud9: