• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Branget's Wife Get This Out of My House Sale !!

100 posts in this topic

Since Jeff is soo busy with our baby girl, I would like these out of my house.

First :takeit: Wins

Please nobody from the probation list - whatever that is

Shipping in USA/Canada is $12.00 for the first slab, up to 3 for $18.00. Shipping will not exceed $25.00

Overseas please inquire

Here we GO !! :)

Apparently Purple labels aren't worth anything....Then why are they here?? You pay shipping (And buy something else ;) ) they are yours. One has the wrong label for the book.

DSC04651-1.jpg

DSC04652-1.jpg

DSC04653-1.jpg

:takeit: seeing as you guys have stuff to come to me anyways, i'll take them :)

Thanks guys :) Really sweet of you.

Apparently Purple labels aren't worth anything....Then why are they here?? You pay shipping (And buy something else ;) ) they are yours. One has the wrong label for the book.

DSC04651-1.jpg

DSC04652-1.jpg

DSC04653-1.jpg

If that really is you Mrs Branget, Jeff left a Walking Dead #1 9.8 out of that box he sent me last week. No need bother Jeff about it though, I'll just call you with my address.

I'd like to know what they did to all the issues too please :)

I'm actually excited to get my first purple labels, lol!! :shy:

Why would someone take the time to restore a X-Men 273? What did they do to it?

I believe theyare all slight colour touch or as you americans say "color" touch. (shrug)

If that really is you Mrs Branget, Jeff left a Walking Dead #1 9.8 out of that box he sent me last week. No need bother Jeff about it though, I'll just call you with my address.

Only rule....hands off the Walking Dead #1's lol