• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA - Slabs, Raw, Disney, EC and more

36 posts in this topic

Random sale of goodness. Just some comics I've lost interest in.

Terms: Payment via Paypal (personal) is preferred. Checks are ok, if you don't mind waiting for it to clear my bank. :takeit: trumps all PMs. Please, no buyers from the probation list.

Shipping: Slabs are $10 and shipped via USPS Priority in a box. Non-slabs are $5 and shipped in a priority envelope. If you prefer, I will ship the raw comics in a priority box at the $10 cost. Outside the U.S. will be charged priority mail box rate to your location. Payment received this weekend will ship on Monday.

I'll run this sale a few days. Then, I'll post some sketches over in the Misc. sale forum.

Let's begin.

:news: SOLD - I guess I could have done a little market research to optimize my pricing. :doh:

Batman #227

CGC 8.0 (signature series - Neal Adams)

Off-white to white pages

Notes: Detective Comics #31 cover swipe. Classic cover. Hanging panels. Robin backup story.

Price: $135

107393.jpg.751dae69e957a022d11c2bf70d6a9aa2.jpg

Superman #233

CGC 8.5 (signature series - Neal Adams)

WHITE pages

Notes: Clark Kent becomes a TV newscaster. All kryptonite "destroyed" "World of Krypton backup stories begin.

Classic cover swipe of Superman #11.

Price: $115

:takeit: