• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 1*

197 posts in this topic

Thank you. Now I can post my horrendous grades without any prejudice.

The other members in my group pm are there for support and encouragement, right. hm

But remember to not read anything into graemlins posted. They could seem to symbolize encouragement or discouragement, but it's all subterfuge. I'm not sure what subterfuge exactly means (:lol:), but I think I'm on the right trail. :think:

So when we submit a grade and they tell you that 'there's always next year,' we shouldn't read too much into that? :ohnoez:

Thank you. Now I can post my horrendous grades without any prejudice.

The other members in my group pm are there for support and encouragement, right. hm

But remember to not read anything into graemlins posted. They could seem to symbolize encouragement or discouragement, but it's all subterfuge. I'm not sure what subterfuge exactly means (:lol:), but I think I'm on the right trail. :think:

So when we submit a grade and they tell you that 'there's always next year,' we shouldn't read too much into that? :ohnoez:

Ah, no, the smilies mean nothing. An actual comment like that should be taken literally.