• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

awe4one's Rest of the Collection Sale...CLOSED

136 posts in this topic

Hey Jim :hi: Sweet Fayettenom copies. When you say "coin shop" are you talking about Gene? The guy who (still) smokes in his shop? lol

Any chance of some sweet Marvel Super Heroes hulk reprints?

Hey Jim :hi: Sweet Fayettenom copies. When you say "coin shop" are you talking about Gene? The guy who (still) smokes in his shop? lol

Had/has a coin shop off Yadkin Road in a mini-mall?

Maybe a few after I go through the insert comics...

Jim

Jim

Yup thats Gene. Hes seems to be getting Alzheimer's :( Ive known him for 15 years and he often doesnt recognize me anymore :( Still just as nice as ever. Did you ever get the chance to peek in either of his warehouses? Must be 5k longboxes between them.

Jim

Yup thats Gene. Hes seems to be getting Alzheimer's :( Ive known him for 15 years and he often doesnt recognize me anymore :( Still just as nice as ever. Did you ever get the chance to peek in either of his warehouses? Must be 5k longboxes between them.

I remember him...and yea, he was a nice guy. Never got to see his warehouses. I was mostly broke during my 2 1/2 years in Fayetteville due to just having a kid and being a lower ranking Airman. He had some nice wall comics during that time though (the Avengers #16 was one) but didn't really visit his store often.

Jim

House of Secrets #88 VF $40 - Notorious for bad cover registration. This around the best you're going to find...only Greggy's copy is better that I've seen.

Bought from eBay seller in 2002.

hos88.jpg

Incredible Hulk #131 FN $7 - Hulk vs. Iron Man

Believe I bought this on the Forum.

hulk131.jpg

:takeit: (per pm)